After few fights and rebuilds of my kubernetes cluster I’ve made to the point where it feels stable. I learned few things on the way therefore let’s have a look what changed. Hosting Provider At the end of 2017 Digital...
- Reducing cognitive load in your code
- Reducing the Cognitive Load in the development process
- Essential docker commands
- Docker Swarm or Kubernetes?
- Introducing links
- Integration tests with Jenkins Pipeline and MySQL on Kubernetes
- 5 best presentations form Devoxx UK 2018
- Thoughts on ThoughtWorks Radar May 2018
- Executing multiple queries with MyBatis
- 10 best tools for day to day work as developer