Tooling is very important for us developers. It makes the difference between struggling with your tasks and doing them in fast and easy way. Here’s the collection of tools I like to use on daily basis. In addition I added...
- Reducing cognitive load in your code
- Reducing the Cognitive Load in the development process
- Essential docker commands
- Docker Swarm or Kubernetes?
- Introducing links
- Integration tests with Jenkins Pipeline and MySQL on Kubernetes
- 5 best presentations form Devoxx UK 2018
- Thoughts on ThoughtWorks Radar May 2018
- Executing multiple queries with MyBatis
- 10 best tools for day to day work as developer