Docker Swarm and Kubernetes are very popular nowadays. I’ve used them both for a while now and I came with neat metaphor to compare them. Docker Swarm is like Nokia 3310 and Kubernetes is more like new and blingy iPhone...
- Reducing cognitive load in your code
- Reducing the Cognitive Load in the development process
- Essential docker commands
- Docker Swarm or Kubernetes?
- Introducing links
- Integration tests with Jenkins Pipeline and MySQL on Kubernetes
- 5 best presentations form Devoxx UK 2018
- Thoughts on ThoughtWorks Radar May 2018
- Executing multiple queries with MyBatis
- 10 best tools for day to day work as developer