The case of this feature was my work on the implementation of ledger-cli. When new transaction is created I needed to run multiple queries with MyBatis to add transaction and entries with one method call. Similar case would be adding...
- Reducing cognitive load in your code
- Reducing the Cognitive Load in the development process
- Essential docker commands
- Docker Swarm or Kubernetes?
- Introducing links
- Integration tests with Jenkins Pipeline and MySQL on Kubernetes
- 5 best presentations form Devoxx UK 2018
- Thoughts on ThoughtWorks Radar May 2018
- Executing multiple queries with MyBatis
- 10 best tools for day to day work as developer