Lately I watched few presentations about DDD and software architecture. What hits me after that is that we are no longer developing applications. We’re developing systems. Ask yourself when was last time when you created app which worked alone without...
- Reducing cognitive load in your code
- Reducing the Cognitive Load in the development process
- Essential docker commands
- Docker Swarm or Kubernetes?
- Introducing links
- Integration tests with Jenkins Pipeline and MySQL on Kubernetes
- 5 best presentations form Devoxx UK 2018
- Thoughts on ThoughtWorks Radar May 2018
- Executing multiple queries with MyBatis
- 10 best tools for day to day work as developer